Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back From UK...Europe

It has been about 4 months away from Malaysia~
being to so many places~
meeting so many peoples~
also gain quite some knowledge~
but I seems to miss out alot of things in malaysia in this few months~

my first time write my blog using English~
Juz feeling like writing in this form~
also lazy to write in Mandrian~haiz

quite alot of my friends knew I came back to Malaysia~
especially those who're in labis when I back~
for those good friends that I haven't met~
hope to c u guys~

I havent able to have a good rest seens back from UK~
about 3 weeks~
the 2 week Europe trip is quite exhausting~
+ the Londan trip n many more...
my body is really exhausted...

still have to prepare for unversity~
which I am studying now~
Nottingham U...
in a boring place, Semenyik~
no internet, no transpot, boring...
really hope to have a car~

Miss UK...Europe~
especially the weather~
Malaysia is hot...haiz
But sure got chance to go again
If I willing to work hard...

Thx my parent to give me chance to go overseas
Love you mum and dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment